At First Coast Smiles in Jacksonville, Florida, we offer various payment methods to give you options that work best for you. We accept cash, personal checks and debit or credit cards. Unfortunately, we do not accept Medicaid or other state-aid insurances. If you have any questions, please call our office at (904) 388-3559.
Our office accepts CareCredit, a healthcare credit card that is used to pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by dental insurance. CareCredit is subject to credit approval, but once you are accepted, you can use it again and again. CareCredit is a great option if you're on a budget because you can pay for your dental expenses in installments. Ask us about CareCredit today! Applying is easy, and we are here to answer any questions.
Dental insurance can be incredibly complex and it's common for patients to be unsure about their coverage. That's where First Coast Smiles can help! Our team will verify your insurance AND file your claim for you!
Our practice is in-network with a number of insurance providers, and we will file with any PPO insurance policy. Please bring a copy of your insurance card with you to your appointment we'll handle it from there.
- Aetna PPO
- Argus Commercial PPO
- BCBS of FL FEP - NON PARTICIPATING
- BCBS of FL-Blue Dental Access Max
- Careington Care Platinum PPO
- Cigna PPO-Radius Network
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Premier-FL
- Dental Benefits Providers / United Health Care
- Humana - CompBenefits PPO
- United Concordia - National Fee for Service (Advantage Plus)
- United Concordia - Par Net (Advantage Plus)
- Vantage One
Here's how it works:
- We submit your insurance claim for you at the time of your dental visit.
- We will follow up with your dental insurance company to ensure your claim is processed in a timely manner.
- This is a complimentary service we extend to all of our valued patients.
*Please Note: Because there are so many insurance options available and a wide variety of factors can affect your coverage, we strongly recommend that you contact your insurance carrier prior to your visit. A consultation with your carrier about the amount and extent of your coverage will help prevent any confusion, misunderstandings, or frustration about your financial responsibility for certain services.
If you're interested in learning more about what our dental practice has to offer, please contact us at (904) 388-3559 today! We treat our patients like family, and we're happy to welcome new members.